By foot or in boat ...life flows on.

HELP ME,PLEASE

FEEL FREE TO CORRECT MY ENGLISH

domingo, 27 de noviembre de 2011

ON THE DEEPEST OF MY HEART


04/10/11 ON THE DEEPEST OF MY HEART A.BARO

Say you will be in my breathless day
so you'll give me a kiss to breathe
In the middle of my most foolish thoughts
you'll be on the deepest of my heart.

You are the sunshine in a cold, frozen time
you keep my heart alive and warm
you catch every thing that makes me hurt
and bury it on the deepest of my heart.

Say each feeling will be in its place
so our love will be a calm sea
touching your skin and keeping away every pain

You are the moonlight in a fantastic night
that night we forged our love
I want to show you the world in my eyes
I want to keep you on the deepest of my heart.

Music

You are the moonlight in a fantastic night
that night we forged our love
I want to show you the world in my eyes
I want to keep you on the deepest of my heart


EN LO MÁS PROFUNDO DE MI CORAZÓN

Di que estarás en mi día sin aliento
Así me darás un beso para respirar
En medio de mis más alocados pensamientos
Estarás en lo más profundo de mi corazón.

Eres el rayo de sol en un tiempo frío, helado
Mantienes mi corazón vivo y caliente
Atrapas cada cosa que me hace daño
Y la entierras en lo más profundo de mi corazón.

Dí que cada sentimiento estará en su lugar
Así nuestro amor será un mar en calma
Tocando tu piel y apartando cada tristeza.

Eres el rayo de luna en una noche fantástica
Esa noche en que se forjó nuestro amor
Quiero mostrarte el mundo con mis ojos
Quiero guardarte en lo más profundo de mi corazón

2 comentarios: