By foot or in boat ...life flows on.

HELP ME,PLEASE

FEEL FREE TO CORRECT MY ENGLISH

miércoles, 23 de noviembre de 2011

DENIED


05/10/11 DENIED A.BARO


Sometimes I sit between shadows

some people come and go and I see them

people that feel, cry and laugh

people that doesn't see how to go ahead


And while I'm looking that strange parade

I try to discover inside the eyes

what kind of trouble, always not the same

makes some people feel like being denied


Everybody has their place

only they need to find it,man


Sometimes I felt myself like a grey shadow

teeming between shadows everywhere

but a light shines on me and like a rainbow

we together were a bridge and went ahead.



SIN LUGAR


A veces me siento entre sombras

alguna gente va y viene y las veo

gente que siente, llora y ríe

gente que no ve como seguir hacia delante


Y mientras observo este extraño desfile

trato de descubrir dentro de sus ojos

que tipo de problema,que no siempre es el mismo

hace que alguna gente se sienta como que esta sin lugar.


Todo el mundo tiene su lugar

solo necesitan encontrarlo,


A veces me siento como una sombra gris

hormigueando entre sombras por todas partes

pero una luz brilla sobre mi y como un arcoiris

todos juntos fuimos un puente y seguimos hacia delante.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario