By foot or in boat ...life flows on.

HELP ME,PLEASE

FEEL FREE TO CORRECT MY ENGLISH

jueves, 30 de diciembre de 2010

MY SONG OF LOVE


Happy New Year

With this song, I close my sixth english album and this is my last song by now....I hope You like.








05/12/2010 THE SONG OF LOVE A.BARO

The song of love was written in your eyes
I knew it at first sight
Who could say to me?
Who could say it, my dear?
I felt lost if you’re not near.

The thought of warm was painted in your hands
I felt it at once
Who could hold me tight?
Who could make my heart shines?
I felt sad if it’s not here your light.

I love you, hummm hummm, I love you
I love you all the time
I love you

The feeling of life was engraved on your skin
I understood, you’re my dream
Who could keep me alive?
Who could keep me satisfied?
I felt in love at the time.

Music


I love you, hummm hummm, I love you
I love you all the time
I love you

1 comentario:

  1. Olá lhe convido a visitar meu blog que de segunda a sexta trás notícias culturais. E no sábado agora trás minha coluna poética e uma homenagem a banda Roupa Nova.

    Ass: Magno Oliveira
    Folhetim Cultural

    ResponderEliminar