By foot or in boat ...life flows on.

HELP ME,PLEASE

FEEL FREE TO CORRECT MY ENGLISH

viernes, 10 de diciembre de 2010

MY BABY


I tried to write a blues and that's all...

29/10/2010 MY BABY A.BARO

Walking all over me, my baby’s alright
Maybe I’m upside-down, my baby’s alright
Waiting for my baby, sometimes I’m down

You can not live in a changing world
So, baby, you left me around here on the floor
Doing what? My baby left me with no more.

Music

Say to me “A last chance I’m going to give you”
So you can shout and get someone
You can look at my baby but man, don’t touch

Music

It’s a nice try, baby, but thought I can be wrong
It’s a nice try, baby, but I’m not stupid, I’m not
Baby you left me and I said no more

My baby is alright, my baby is alright
No no no no honey, my baby is alright
My baby tells me she’s alright.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario