By foot or in boat ...life flows on.

HELP ME,PLEASE

FEEL FREE TO CORRECT MY ENGLISH

martes, 5 de julio de 2011

SONGS OF LONDON (X)



28/05/11 I SUPPOSE I MUST BE A LONDONER A.BARO

Although I was not born on the banks of the Thames
Nor played in a suburb on the outskirts
But rather in the light coast of southern Spain
I can feel your soft wet mist in my mind and my head

Although I was not a child running through Hyde park
Neither grew up watching absorbed the walls of the Tower
I did rather whispering tunes next to pier between barks
I can feel the song of the clock between hours

I suppose I must be, it may be and so I feel
An archaic breath floating over the city
I suppose I should be and so may be I feel
A Londoner, because this is my spirit

Maybe someone does not believe in that mystical energy
That travels through the bodies and souls, time and space
But I know I am, I was, I will be
Among the lights and shadows of this wonderful place

Chorus

I suppose I must be a Londoner

28/05/11 I’LL GO BACK A.BARO

Sure I’ll go back, Sure I’ll go back, Sure I’ll go back
To step on your streets
To breathe your fresh breeze
To feel your sound and your music
To see all your beauty things
Sure I´ll go back

C.D.-sONGS IN SOUNDCLICK PLAYER

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario